ALL ORDERS USA SHIPPING ONLY
Sterling ProCharge Ultra
These new power factor corrected battery chargers set a new standard of what you should expect from your battery
charger when it comes to features, performance & price. Years of
experience in the battery charging industry has provided Sterling the insight
to include everything you could possibly ask for and combine it all into
the ProCharge Ultra line of feature rich, high performance marine grade
This exceptionally efficient power factor corrected
battery charger runs on any Global AC Power source between 90-260 volts,
requires less input power, produces less waste heat, and still has a
remarkably small, lightweight footprint. Did I mention Eleven
pre-programmed battery charging curves as well as one user customizable
battery profile. Check the real time voltage or current output on the
digital display or on the optional remote control that can be either
surface, recess, or flush mounted over 30 feet away from the battery
Product information (Specs are for the 12v 60 amp model, all other units data prorated)
- Global Input Power- This battery charger will operate anywhere in
the world! By design, this battery charger will automatically operate
with an a/c input of 90-260 volts (40-80 hz) automatically.
- 11 Pre-programmed battery charge curves, including LiPO4, GEL, AGM, Calcium, and Flooded Lead Acid Batteries.
- One custom, user programmable battery charge profile. Can be set from the charger, no need for a computer.
- Four Step Battery Charging Profile extends the life of your
batteries by ensuring a full charge & conditioning, as well as
entering a float mode when charging is complete to protect against
overcharging your batteries.
- One common negative, three positive battery posts allows the user to charge 1, 2 or 3 battery banks.
- Two Digital Meters displaying real time current and voltage measurements.
- One power meter showing % of charger capacity being used as well as power capacity remaining.
- Active Power Factor Correction (PFC)- up to 0.99pf, ensuring
efficient power conversion, increasing efficiency by nearly 40% over
older, non-PFC technology.
- Additionally, our new synchronized rectification output increases
the efficiency of this charger up to 10% over traditional diode based
chargers found on the market today.
- High Voltage de-sulphation cycle for customers with flooded lead acid batteries or Lifeline AGM.
- Low activity, stand-by mode to increase battery life.
- Digital Microprocessor Controlled High Voltage Protection System
(Primary) and an emergency backup analog controlled high voltage trip
- Constructed of non-ferrous metals and marine grade materials. Lightweight, Compact footprint for easy installation.
- Designed and built to UL1236 Marine & ABYC-31 standards.
- 32 LED Information Panel, internal scan and systems check.
- Remote port for optional remote control w/ 10 meter cable. Remote can be surface, flush, or recess mounted.
- Battery temperature sensor included!