ALL ORDERS USA SHIPPING ONLY
IMPORTANT: THIS PRICE IS FOR BOTH THE FUSE & FUSE HOLDER
Yes, these are sold as a pair, fuse & fuse holder, for one low price. Compare MarineHowTo.com to discount chandlers such as D#fender and you'll see that MarineHowTo.com is over $11.00 less for the same exact product. Why? They make a lot more margin than we do..
The Blue Sea Marine Rated Battery Fuses are ideal for mounting directly to battery banks to busbars, or wherever you need a 30A to 300A fuse to protect a circuit (see images to your left).
When using an MRBF on a battery bank that can be used to start a sailboat AUX engine, a 250A to 300A fuse is recommended as a bare minimum. Be sure your wires ampacity rating can handle this. For general sizing guidance click on the ABYC ampacity table in the images to your left.
- High Interrupt Rating satisfies ABYC requirements for DC main circuit protection on large battery banks
- Clear window—visual indication of blown condition
- Color-coded for easy amperage identification
- Compact, high-amp fuse—appropriate for DC Main, inverter, windlass, and bow thruster circuit protection
- Provides high current protection in tight space constraints
- Ignition protected when used with Blue Sea Systems' MRBF Terminal Fuse
- 10,000A AIC Rating @ 14V DC (Amperage Interrupt Rating)
- Isolated stud design uses standard M8 metric nut and washer and permits stacking of terminals
- Insulating cap prevents accidental shorts
- Accepts 5∕16" or M8 ring terminals
- Mounts on 3/8” or 5/16" terminal studs
- Fuse & Fuse Holder Included