ALL ORDERS USA SHIPPING ONLY
THIS PRICE IS FOR BOTH THE FUSE & FUSE HOLDER:
The Blue Sea Marine Rated Battery Fuses are ideal for mounting directly to battery banks to busbars, or wherever you need a 30A to 300A fuse to protect a circuit. To take the MRBF and Holder up a notch I include an M8 nylock nut instead of the standard nut. This ensures that in a high vibration environment the nut won't back off or come loose.
When using an MRBF on a battery bank that can be used to start a sailboat AUX engine, a 250A to 300A fuse is recommended. For general sizing guidance click on the ABYC ampacity table in the images to your left.
- High Interrupt Rating satisfies ABYC requirements for DC main circuit protection on large battery banks
- Clear window—visual indication of blown condition
- Color-coded for easy amperage identification
- Compact, high-amp fuse—appropriate for DC Main, inverter, windlass, and bow thruster circuit protection
- Provides high current protection in tight space constraints
- Ignition protected when used with Blue Sea Systems' MRBF Terminal Fuse
- 10,000A AIC Rating @ 14V DC (Amperage Interrupt Rating)
- Isolated stud design uses standard M8 metric nut and washer and permits stacking of terminals
- Insulating cap prevents accidental shorts
- Accepts 5∕16" ring terminals
- Mounts on 3/8” terminal studs
- Fuse & Fuse Holder Included